Cheshire Place Condominium Association, Inc.
Forgot Password?



Welcome to your new Community website! 

 Homeside Properties Contact Information
Cheshire Place Condominium Association 

Main Office Phone:678-297-9566
Main Office Fax678-297-9491
After Hours Emergency678-297-9566
Office Address

2555 Westside Parkway
Suite 600
Alpharetta, GA 30004

Jennifer Dorn,  
Manager's Assistant

Ashleigh Ronan,

ACC Applications

Lynn Gibbs,

Closing Information / Status Letters

Anne Lawrence,

Frequently Asked Questions

How much is the assessment and when is it due?
The assessment depends on the unit that you own. Each floor plan has its designated monthly assessment based on size.  Please contact the accounting department at Homeside Properties for the correct amount.  The assessment is due on the 1st of each month. Your payment is considered late and will incur a 10% late fee if not received by the 10th of each month.

What does the assessment cover?
The assessment covers the maintenance, insurance and improvements of all common property within the community and exterior maintenance of the residential buildings (with some exceptions), as well as administrative costs for the day to day operation of the Association.  Your assessment also includes the cost of trash service, water & sewer service and hazard insurance on the building.   

How do I obtain access keys for the amenities (new or replacements)?
Contact Homeside Properties at 678-297-9566 and ask for the community assistant
.  The cost is $25.  For tenant occupied units, the Owner is required to provide approval.

How do I obtain a FOB (clicker), personal code and add my name to the gate entrance call box?
Fill in and send to Homeside Properties the Gate Entry Call Box Form.  This form can be found in the “Documents” section.  Adding a name to the entry call box is not required.  A FOB (gate clicker) may be ordered by contacting the association manager assistant, and the cost is $50.00.  

I would like to make changes to the interior of my unit, do I need prior approval?
YES! Some changes to the interior of your Unit require prior approval from the Architectural Control Committee.  The ACC form is located in the “Documents” section of this website.  Any changes made without prior approval are subject to fines or other Board actions as deemed in the community documents.   Modifications to flooring, renovating a room, etc. require prior approval. 

Where can I find information on what I am responsible to maintain vs. what the Association is responsible to maintain?
Maintenance responsibility information can be found in Section 17 of the community covenants (located in the Governing Documents. Click on “Documents” on the left side of this screen to access the drop down menu.).   

How do I report an Association maintenance issue?
Please login at and click on “Work Orders’ on the left side of the screen, then click on the New Work Order button to complete and submit your work order request.

 Who do I report malfunctioning street lights to?
Please report malfunctioning street lights directly to Georgia Power at 888-655-5888. Please note the pole number (located on the pole) and location prior to calling.   

Is my home insured by a Master Insurance Policy provided by the Association?
Yes, please see the Master Insurance Policy Information section located in the “Documents” section of this website.  However you are responsible for insuring your contents and any upgrades you have made to your Unit.

How do I obtain a certificate of insurance for my mortgage company?
Please see the Master Insurance Policy Information section of the website located in the “Documents” section of this website. 




We are pleased to have you visit your Online Community Association. Your Association website is designed to keep you informed about your neighborhood, communicate with neighbors and manage all of your community living – including the ability to pay assessments and dues online. Your Association website has a range of features which will help you update your personal calendar with community events and communicate directly with your Association Board Members and your management company staff.

Website Services

These are just some of the features we currently offer on our website:
  • Safely pay your assessments online via eCheck or credit card
  • Create, modify and view recurring assessment payments
  • Access to your account transaction history in real-time
  • Create, modify and view up to date ARC request information and Work Orders in real-time
  • A directory listing for Homeowners, clubs, committees, teams, etc.
  • View your neighborhoods upcoming events in the calendar section
  • Send emails directly to your association board and management company through your personal message center
  • And MUCH more

Payment Options

Payments can be made online by selecting the Pay Assessments Tab. Payment can be made by credit card (a merchant fee surcharge applies) or by e-check (no additional cost).

You may also mail your payment to the following address (please make your check payable to your specific Association’s name) and include your account number on the check:

PO Box 907
Commerce GA  30529-0017

*** Please be aware that if you pay your assessment using your bank’s bill payer service, a paper check is actually mailed to our lockbox. Please initiate your payment at least 7 days prior to the due date in order to allow your bill payer to cut and mail their check to the lockbox by the due date. ***

What's New

How do I order a closing letter or lender questionnaire?

All requests relating to selling and refinancing must be purchased from Community Archives. Go to our website at On the left side, click on "Selling & Refinancing" then click on "Order Resale Documents" (orange button) and follow the prompts to register or login. Once logged in, click on "Product Description" above the email box to review the available packages and costs.

** Please note that the non-expedited turnaround time frame for a closing letter is 5 business days. You will need to order it by expedited or priority service it you want your request processed sooner**

How do I contact you for further information?

Please choose the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page and fill out the form completely. Being specific with your request helps us to direct your inquiry to the appropriate team member to assist you.

What are the Covenants?

The Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R's) are the governing legal documents that set up the guidelines for the operation of the planned community as a non-profit corporation. A copy of your community's CC&R's may be found under the documents tab and by then selecting the Governing Documents section.

How do I report a covenant violation that I see in my community?

Please email your Association Manager with the address of the violation, the nature of the violation and the date and time that you observed or witnessed it.

How can I make a suggestion?

Use the email

This site provided by Homeside Properties. Powered by CINCSystems.  All rights reserved, Copyright© 2018
Privacy Policy | Terms of Services | Rules and Regulations